Monday, August 25, 2008

love it!




















now, i am fierce, but this bitch is a ginger TIGER! look at how confidently she strolls out of the mens room. she has nothing to hide. except maybe a penis?

i kid, i kid. although she does have a very strong, masculine jawline.....

In all fairness though, i once had to pee in the boys room. in a gas station! in my defense however, i was piss ass drunk having come from a party at UW en route back to Chicago (thats like a 3 hour drive....6 if your drunk and have to pee!) but i couldnt get the door open to the ladies room, (turns out my drunk feeble arms just couldn't cordinate enough) And after i cam out the loser teenager working the counter yelled at me! the nerve.....he threatened to call the cops so me and my cohort shooter had to make a break for it, and in the process set off the car alarm to our DD's car. ah, to be young again.....

more pics here

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

She would be a fair match for one of my females.