Thursday, August 28, 2008

celebrate my inner ginger-bitch!

its no secret that "gingerfoxxx" and "domesticity" are two words rarely seen together. most of my friends are purchasing tupperware sets and glass baking dishes in an attempt to reach that idealistic status of modern adult women. i still drink wine out of coffee mugs. while most women are on a mission to find the perfect plastic container for their favorite casserole, i would rather start a bar fight and cut a bitch. whats a ginger girl like me to do in the world of betty crocker and tupperware parties????


answer: taser parties.

I assure this is real, and quite possibly the most wonderful thing i have heard in a long time. who cares about storing a bundt cake when you can stun someone with a pink lepeord print rhinestone encrusted taser? Just when i lose faith in mankind, there is always something that comes along and reminds me how wonderful it is to live the fabulous consumer life in America! hands off my prada bag, slut! ZzZzZzZpPpPpP!!!!

thanks adbusters!


Gingerfoxxx <3's TaserGirl International!

No comments: