Friday, July 25, 2008

ginger by design

a day in the life of gingerfoxxx!



















hanging in the river north district looking fashionable and bored, much like my socialite frienemies.




















working hard to get ahead in the design world. what a competitive field it is, based soley on hard work and dedication! thank goodness i have this mac book and oversized sunglasses to help me be a designer.















taking a relaxing lunch on a beautiful summer day while i listen to my ipod and text all my friends about the bird attack. so many text messages! its exhausting being me.

all this work deserves a reward, and its hightime someone got gingerfoxxx an iphone! anything else is just embarrassingly out of date; after all the key to being a good designer is owning an iphone, right after skinny pants and thick-rimmed glasses!

xoxo,

No comments: