Saturday, March 7, 2009

so apparantly its ginger booze week.


probably because i'm going to mexico!!!!!

Which, update, i think i have it narrowed down to 3 bikinis, and a couple cute sundresses. This vay-cay will be hot.

I digress.

Nuvo? i had no idea. I guess i am so busy drinking my standard fare (dirty martinis, champagne and tequila shots) (not together of course)

(ok, sometimes together)

(no seriously, i'm kidding that would be gross)

Nuvo is pink and sparkly, just like me! a total ginger drink! Its like champagne, vodka, and pink food coloring all mixed together. the bottle just screams fabulous! and, the creme de la creme- endorsed by my love t pain. Totes!

check out the jams, and the nuvo. bitches!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

So Dlisted is calling K-Fed K-Fat, which is fine and good, but I think K-Overfed is better.