Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Derby update!


I love being a roller girl!!

Although sadly my knees don't seem to love it quite as much, haha.  I am having a blast at roller derby practice, and i should be ready to break some bitches soon.  It makes me think i should have majored in skull busting instead of design.  *sigh*  bygones......
Any way here is an awesome shot of my derby knees...


I think rachel said it best when she said "you look like a tiajuana hooker who spent the day in a gravel back alley giving blow jobs.

thats what friends are for :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Por qué Tijuana? Tijuana no es famosa por felacio. Es famosa por los burros eróticos.

Rachel said...

Whoa. Gingerfoxxx, could we get a post about your near-death experience? Forget the whales, save the foxxxes!

Marie the ginger foxxx said...

perhaps then, the murderer would be able to find me!