Tuesday, March 24, 2009

adopt ME marc!!

So apparently the most beautiful man in the universe, marc jacobs, and his brazillian fiance, the possibly second most beautiful man in the universe are considering adopting a baby girl. HELLOOOOOO! adopt gingerfoxxx! I am already fabulous, completely self sufficient, and i can make a wicked sushi dinner. I could be the daughter you always wanted!

should i inheret some of your more fabulous wardrobe protoges, so be it! We could be the happiest little family! I won't let you down marc, i'm a good girl, i swear! (despite what anyone says... ;) ) 

I am officially submitting myself for adoption by Marc Jacobs. eeeeeeee!




And, for your viewing pleasure- vintage gingerfoxxx when she was baby!
















sigh.....always the flirt!  (and apparently always a little chub too!)


No comments: