Friday, June 24, 2011

Everybody wanna be like me.

So, while i was taking a mental vaycay day yesterday, i decided google myself (natch.)  The biggest problem with being fabulous (other than fitting my obviously giant head through doorways)  is that everyone wants to be like you.  '


Enter iCarly.  To be honest i have no idea what it is, because why would i ever watch something so stupid?  However, maybe i should start monitoring the really bad shows, because those are the ones trying to elevate their status by stealing my moniker and likeness.  They apparently have an episode revolving a character named ginger fox.  she's supposed to be a trainwreck popstar, so it's a parody of Britney Spears...and me.  They should have at least asked to use my name!  The character isn't even a ginger!  Who was advising this script/casting??


Anyway, here is the mock music video of the fictional ginger fox.


On a scale of 1-10, how wrong is it that i kinda like the song?
I think my next move is to hire that guy that brought rebecca black to the mercy of millions of jeering haters stardom to write a song and direct a music video for the one true gingerfoxxx.


Stay tuned!

No comments: