Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back in....Ginger!



I know i tend to come and go, but I think i have finally reached the point in my like where i can manage blogging again. But most importantly, I just bought a new camera, and want the excuse to take pictures of myself and have a venue to post them in. what can i say, i am incredibly vain fabulous!

That and i have a job where i am near a computer and responsible for entertaining myself. (in theory, i suppose diligent work ethics would be an alternative to blogging about uselessness, but considerably less fun) That and i have a lot of super fun events on the horizon to talk about, as well as madmen season 5 being delayed until early 2012 (what the hell am i supposed to do with myself??)

To start off a summer of ginger-rific posts, i am going to officially retract my previous statements of all ginger men being unattractive. I was young and foolish. enter Sean Beam in "Game of Thrones"


















Ok, so maybe he's more of a day-walker, but he is definitely a cutie, and he had SUCH an awesome part on the series. Maybe it was because he is such a badass on the show, maybe its because i want to wear fancy silk dresses and have servants....we'll never know. I loved the series so much that i have every intention of reading all the books this summer. Nothing like sitting on the porch with a cocktail enjoying literature. Or what i will actually be doing, which is holding a book while admiring my perfectly pedicured toes and spying on all the neighbor drams.














I know you're green with envy.


It's good to be back :)

No comments: