Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some blogs of interest!


For when your train is delayed and you are forced to sit in a cafe sipping coffee and perching yourself in front of a mac laptop in order to look like your a designer or writer working on that next great novel~


http://dabagirls.wordpress.com/
Dating a Banker Anonymous.
For any girl who has ever fallen for the old "I work in finance" line, listen to these woes of wallstreet bank wives and the atrocities they face when the money stops rolling in. I can't tell if its real or not, but i really don't care, because it's entertaining and fabulous. It pretty much a blog by the real victims of the recession. Wall street bankers wives, girlfriends, and mistresses.

a sampling:

Suddenly, I found myself being taken out less and less frequently. A recent argument went along these lines:
Me *pouting*: You haven’t taken me on a trip since we went to Bermuda in September. What’s going on?
Charles: Honey, finances are tight right now so my wife has taken it upon herself to check up on all of our accounts. She will notice any big expenditures.Me *cute voice*: Wellllllllllllll, what are you going to do to make it up to me?
Charles: Can we talk later sweetheart? I’m really busy right now.
Me: No. Give me an answer NOW. Don’t you realize what you have? I’m way too hot to be treated like this. (Disclaimer: Yes, I come across as bratty here, but it typically works when trying to get something out of him)
Charles *yelling for the first time in our almost two-year relationship*: I’VE GOT TO FIRE TWENTY PEOPLE BY THE END OF THE WEEK. Z has four kids, X just had a baby girl, Y just sent his son to college and I’ve got to get rid of two of those guys… and you’re complaining about vacations and dinner? God, you are so 24! GROW UP!
Me *stunned*: Okie dokie, let’s talk later lover.

Most important thing to take from this? the use of "I'm way too hot to be treated like this!" In fact, i might go use that one on the train conductor right now and see if i can get this shit moving.



ALSO!

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Ok, so if you enjoy seeing baked goods go bad, this is the blog for you.
Tons of images of spelling malfunctions, frosting misapplications, and just cake tackiness in general. 
 
On the plus side however, i did find the wedding cake of my dreams.  I never really considered marriage, until the moment i saw this cake.  I can just see it now....PBR cans in hooters cozies......a white stretch tube top, white pleather stretch capris and patent studded platform shoes.........dancing to some jams by kansas, foreigner, and Ted Nugent......and finally, cutting into this beautiful cake with my trucker hat and tuxedo tshirt wearing husband to be....

*sigh*

someday..........






Check out the Superbowl cake mishaps while your there!

Stick around....My train will not be moving anytime soon, and now i'm my third cup of coffee.....

BITCHES!!

No comments: