Sunday, January 4, 2009

PETA, i think i hate you.


Kiss Me - I'm a Sea Kitten!

Ok, i would like to think i am a smart girl, but somehow peta managed to trick me in the most horrible way.  The have a website about saving the sea kittens, and deep down in my heart i really wanted to believe that there were cute little fluffy sea creatures frolicking in open water.  (i mean there are weirder things out there, look at the sea cucumber!)  Of course it turns out to be a despicable ploy to trick people into petitioning for fish rights.  not that i have anything against fish, i mean my side kick is a fish!  (love you gingerfish!!!)  but it is just cruel to lead me to think there could be the best of both worlds out there in the form of sea kittens.  Biggest let down of '09 so far.  I really had my heart set on a new little sea kitten to keep gingerfish company.

PETA, you're a bunch of sluts, and i want my sea kitten.

I am so annoyed, i think i am going to go out of my way to eat meat, something i hate, just to spite them.  Gingerfoxxx will be enjoying some red meat if you need her.  She has to console herself from the loss of her sea kitten!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Did you see that we were a step ahead of dlisted on this one???