Sunday, September 14, 2008

New realization.

So as i have mentioned, thanks to some influencing by ray-ray, my love and adoration for girl talk has only grown from day today. anyone mashing together so many tidbits from popculture through the decades has nothing but my respect. what i didnt realize however, is that the boy is HOT. seriously? should someone have such talent and good looks??? besides me??????? behold the good lookingness...





on a side note, i apologize for the lack of posts the past couple days, i have been mourning the loss of my hard drive that contained all of my music that i had collected over years. It was a hard blow, and i kinda feel like i lost a limb......
But life must go one, and someday, someone will read this blog and i want to make sure there are things for them to read, dammit!
Until tomorrow, enjoy some more amazing girl talk!

No comments: