Wednesday, July 15, 2009

stop the haterade!!!

Ok, confession time. I am shamelessly addicted to texts from last night. My day is not complete until i have read it! a lot of times i will be sitting alone and actually laughing out loud, and not a lot of things have that effect on me! I do want to raise two concerns however.

1. Are guys really that horrible? I mean i have met my fair share of douchebags, but TFLN makes me think that every guy i encounter is a herpes spreading man whore that thinks women are one step above dogs. dear god, i hope all these texts are coming from the same 10 douchbags.

2. What is with the ginger hate?? when did ginger become the ultimate slam? granted there are some akward, homely gingers in the world, there are ugly people of all hair colors! and for that matter there are some smokin hot gingers. LIKE ME! Its a sad world! again, i am just assuming that its like the same handful of people submitting texts everyday. AND i have reason to believe some of these texts are made up to try and be funny. and they are funny, but seriously....are that many people texting WHILE having sex?? if so, i am concerned.....i think maybe people don't know what they are doing.......should you really have a free hand to be texting? uhhhh, NO! seriously people. maybe that could be the new definition of sexting.


And lastly, since i am bitching about things...(although this has nothing to do with TFLN)

I was recently told that guys believe the ugly girls are better at giving head, because they need something to make up for their lack of good looks. REALLY? guys really think this??? sadness. absolute sadness. I bet john cusack would NEVER think this......

1 comment:

Lamont Cranston said...

I was told the same thing about ugly girls and head, once, except it was about fat girls.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?