Thursday, April 30, 2009

return of the foxxx


thats right, in one more week, my life as an infamous college celebrity will be put on hold for the summer, and i will be back in my home sweet home chicago!!
And we all know what that means - non stop ginger gossip!!
bye bye frat boys and beer pong and hello dance clubs and sparkly lights! Its already shaping up to be an eventful ginger summer, which will be starting off with a party of my choice.........ZOMBIE DISCO!!!!!!
Be ready because this blog is about to be off the hook again!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

'Bout damn time.

Yosemite Sam said...

I'm so happy, this announcement is making my socks go up and down!

Rachel said...

Gingerfoxxx, in that pic it looks like you are in a cage? Are you being held captive against your will? Do I need to send the cavalry?

Marie the ginger foxxx said...

rest assured, i was at a bowling alley. so yes, in a way, i was in a cage. send the cavalry!

Herman the German said...

Shame on you, Gingerfoxxx! This blog has turned stale!! I've seen more properly tended Dean Cain fanpages!!!