Saturday, February 21, 2009

reunitedddddd

Bitches and hangovers?





ok, so i finally manned up and am rearing my sorry ass in the blogoshpere.  its been a while, and i have no excuse.  But i am back and vow to be better!  I have lots to discuss, but i am currently in my beautifully sour home Chicago, and about to meet some old friends for drinks, so i will just give a brief update for now, and share more stories later!


some updates!

*  I officially changed valentines day to zombie day.  Why celebrate mass-produced commercialized synthetic romance when you can celebrate ZOMBIES!  my idea is solid, but i need a few more people on board.  Next year, hopefully i will have a zombie day party and really kick things up a notch.

*  I got to go to a no-kill animal shelter on zombie day and play with puppies.  Every day my icy exterior seems to melting a little more, like glaciers during the bush reign of terror (zing!)  soon you will find me blogging about rainbows and happy little trees.  puke.  god puppies are adorable though.

* I joined the roller derby.  seriously.  tequila mockingbird could soon be storming a city near you.  I also ordered a hot pink helmet and i am so wicked excited about it.  fabulousness!

* I have yet to see the new friday the 13th movie.  somebody better take me soon, dammit.  

* I discovered the blog "www.fmylife.com"  Its so hilarious it brings me to tears.  example:
Today, I got my license renewed and the woman behind the desk looked at me and said "guess we need to update the weight, huh?". FML.  there are hundreds upon hundreds of these.  they are undeniably hilarious.

* i bought a used copy of "love in the time of cholera"  today at a bookstore.  i am shameless.  where the hell is john cusack during this shit?


ok,  I will have much more to discuss after a night of drinking and hopefully dancing.  don't give up on me, its hard to be this fabulous.

xoxo, marie the gingerfoxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I downloaded a cam copy of the new Friday the 13th, it's decent quality except for the seven or eight spots where you can hear the bootleggers arguing in what I think is Korean. At one point they go at it for like ten minutes. Also there's no ending. It cuts out about fifteen, twenty minutes before the credits roll. Dead battery, maybe. Also only the left speaker of my laptop works. Also my power was shut off so we have to run it off my car's cigarette lighter. Which means we have to watch it in my car. Also my car's heater is busted and two of the windows are currently garbage bags taped in place. Interested?

Rachel said...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1594743347/ref=nosim/uncrate-20

Rachel said...

Uh, your fans are getting a little bored, how about some new posts? :)

Anonymous said...

I second the above!

Marie the ginger foxxx said...

rachel! i would just like to point out that you have not updated your blog in a year!