Sunday, December 28, 2008

You can't keep the fabulous down for long.

As i mentioned, i have dealing with some loose ends from a recent death in the family, and i would like to thank everyone for the constant stream of love and support.  You are all every bit as fabulous as me.  almost.  I think its time to focus my energies on blogging again, but bear with me as i am a little scattered brained and flighty as of late.  The posts will get better, i promise.

Well, tragically, i have been stuck in small town midwestern america tying up loose ends, but i have managed to come up with the fabulous new drink for 2oo9.  Maybe its the exhaustion, or the fact that i have been maintaining an acceptable level of drunkeness for the past week, but i tried to make a white russian tonight, and freaking could not remember how.  (go easy on me, i have had a hell of a week)  i ended up just mixing more and more things together figuring i would cover all my basis.  It ended up being vodka mixed with amaretto, kahlua, and irish cream.  It pretty much tastes like a party in your mouth, therefore i very fittingly named it the gingerfoxxx russian.
  
Doesn't it look fabulous?  I dare you to order one in a bar.





****i am fully aware that someone probably thought this up a long time ago, but could they ever make it as fabulously as i could?  i think not.

drink up, bitches.

No comments: