Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lohan back in jeans, gingerfoxxx shuns leggings in horrified response.

Why oh why would the princess of ginger decide to ditch her signature leggings? I am scared, confused and emotionally disturbed!
Linds has single handedly (well, maybe gingerfoxxx helped) made leggings the longest running fashion trend since thong underwear was invented. What happened to make her turn her back??? I blame that Sam-ro! Such a bad influence. I am pretty sure lindsay is wearing Sams boots here too. I am not quite understanding the who new ginger lesbo grunge rock thing that seems to be storming the country, but i dont like it one bit.

You had a fashion line lindsay, you have a responsibility!!! Those leggings came into your life way before sam-ro anyway, what gives???

What a horrific way to start my day! its not even 11 and i think i need a cocktail to deal with this. Leggings were the one and only constant in my ginger-fab life!

No comments: