Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thats corntastic!



So i had a very indiana, corn-filled weekend (when in rome!)  















I actually went to a corn maze.  These are not made for city girls like myself!  I lost my map 5 minutes into the maze!  (luckily i was with much wiser friends)  I also ended up with corn kernels in my boots and jackets!  (they get everywhere!)  Corn is actually much taller than it looks on TV, i mean if it were a guy, it would be perfect!  The place was called exploration acres and they even had this giant cannon that lets you shoot corn.  And of course, since its indiana, it was being manned by a nine year old.  After the movie, we watched children of the corn!  What a classic!  I didnt realize the movie was as old as i was!  
Notice the bad guy, Malachi, is a ginger.  And a particularly jank-in-the-face ginger.  Way to promote the stereotype, children of the corn.  Tsk, Tsk!  Stephen king is sooooo the ginger hater of the week.  But, at least things got a little better for malachi's face.....check him out now!
Unfortunately though, his name is still courtney.  Ouch, what kind of 
monsters name their son Courtney??  It's a sick world, i tell ya.....


Oh, and if you remember the film, Isaac, the very tiny little evil kid who leads the corn children, who is supposed to be like 12........He was 25 when they filmed that!!!     weird.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I want Gingerfoxxx's take on the following:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/28956
http://www.dlisted.com/node/28950