Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm calling in sick





















Because i just threw up in my mouth a little.....


Ok, a lot.  Thanks Rachel, for alerting these to me.  I had just eaten breakfast, but if keep a picture of these bad boys around, i will be sure throw up the aforementioned breakfast every morning and remain svelte and trim.

Seriously??????....NO, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Its like we have become the doomed culture in the past few years.....This got me to thinking...I know we have a lot concerns right now, failing economy, unstable stock market, diplomatic problems.......but this, this is a terrorist attack on Americans!  This got me wondering where the hell these bastards shoes came from....... CANADA!  Those sneaky bastards!  they make al-queda look like a bunch of pranksters....When will this stream of attacks end?  HAVE WE NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH?  

And for those walking amongst us, wearing crocs.......you unpatriotic bastards!

just so you know, it just gets worse and worse......
Sports crocs and dress crocs...........*tear*

No comments: