Thursday, March 18, 2010

Patti Stranger is a total Bitch!

OMG. So sadly, my spring break has been doubly cursed by the fact that my blackberry broke (r.i.p. little guy) and I have been sick. I am ok with this for two reasons. 1. I will just take a really awesome trip this summer instead. 2. I have been able to curl up, veg out, and watch lots of TV without any interuptions (I've never spent a week without a phone before!!) Well, since i had to wait until today for march madness to take over my life, i spent the past few days binge-watching 30 days (the morgan spurlock documentary show. It's amazing.), How I met your mother (I totally have decided to marry an architect. He must be akward.) and Millionaire Matchmaker. (I chose this over tool acadamy, because i am sick of watching shows where girls are treated like crap. Although i love that this season has a girl tool. LOVE IT.)

So, Millionaire Matchmaker is this show where Patti Stranger helps love-stupid millionaires go on dates. However!! I was probably 3 hours deep and loving this show when she actually screamed at a girl to get out of her office for being ginger. SRS??? Patti Stranger is total bitch. And i challenge her to a duel. Do you hear this Patti Stranger? This ginger wants to brawl and i will wreck you. Then, there was a clip for the next episode where she is screaming at a girl on the street and actually uses the term firecrotch. SRS???????? I literally dont know what to say. Oh no, wait I do....thank goodness i am too much of a lady too use that kind of language.

Gingers don't want to date you're stupid millionaires anyway. We want billionaires. BITCH.

No comments: