Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the TRUE ginger star of the olympics!


(other than me, having 3 gold medals for fabulous winter appearence, freestyle and long routine!)

I always thought curling was joke, until because of my friend john forcing me to come to the bars and watch with with him, i fell in lovveeeeee with it! AND i stumbled onto the ginger breakout star Cheryl Bernard of the Canadian womens curling team! (she's the one on the left! you know, the only ginger one!) and, not only is canada kicking some ass (they have a good shot at taking a medal home!) but they have earned the support of gingerfoxxx....i have never even been to canada!

Cheryl gets some mad props from me - seeing as how a lot of women curlers present themselves to be something less than fabulous.....cheryl always has her hair did and her face made up. As any fabulous ginger should!

I am cheering for you Cheryl....go for the gold, for gingers everywhere! (and because you just look so much better than shaun white....i mean, no contest...)

No comments: